CCLA is now hiring
Opportunities in Landscape Architecture
Christopher Cawley Landscape Architecture LLC / CCLA offers job opportunities for entry level landscape architects or landscape / design affiliated university students. At CCLA, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to learn a variety of skills and techniques that foster professional growth in a fun and dynamic studio office environment.
CCLA focuses on a variety of high end projects located throughout Miami, Miami Beach, and South Florida, and current work includes boutique hotels, high rise developments, ocean-front resorts, and estates. CCLA offers professional services specifically tailored to each individual project, and CCLA is fortunate to be assisting many of South Florida’s leading architecture firms and development teams. Our boutique office size ensures that all projects are undertaken with care and attention to detail, and we are dedicated to providing a very high level of design and customer service to our clients. The CCLA office is located in Miami’s vibrant MiMo district.
- Working directly with partners to create high end landscape architecture projects
- Assisting with the production of all deliverables associated with a boutique landscape architecture practice
- Development and preparation of schematic design documents and Adobe Photoshop exhibits, such as colored plan renderings, elevations, photo image boards
- Development and preparation of construction documents and permit drawings, including hardscape layout plans, planting plans, lighting plans, irrigation plans, and construction details
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in ACAD, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Minimum of Current Senior Status in a Bachelors or Masters Degree Program in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, or related profession
- Knowledge of South Florida and subtropical plant material
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to arrive to work promptly in the morning, and stay as required based on work load and deadlines
- Experience working as an intern in a landscape architecture office, or proven experience assisting with real world projects
Candidates must submit a PDF with the following information (max. 10 MB):
- Cover letter explaining background and interest in landscape architecture
- Resume with educational background and any relevant work or project experience
- Portfolio of work / project samples highlighting planting plans, colored renderings, sections / elevations, plant material image boards, etc.